A Beginners’ Guide to Visual Prolog
Published January, 2023
Topics Visual Prolog
“A Beginners’ Guide to Visual Prolog” is an introduction to the powerful and versatile programming language, Visual Prolog. This book is designed for those who have no prior experience with Prolog or programming, and aims to provide a solid foundation for those who wish to further their skills in this field.
The book covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Visual Prolog: This section provides an overview of the basics of Visual Prolog, including its history, syntax, and development environment.
- Basic programming concepts: This section covers the basic concepts of programming, such as variables, data types, control structures, and functions.
- Prolog language constructs: This section focuses on the specific language constructs in Visual Prolog, such as predicates, clauses, and rules.
- Advanced topics: This section explores more advanced topics in Visual Prolog, such as lists, trees, and data structures.
- Real-world applications: This section demonstrates how Visual Prolog can be used to build real-world applications, including a simple expert system and a simple database application.
- Best practices and debugging techniques: This section provides guidance on best practices and debugging techniques, including error handling and debugging strategies.
- Conclusion: This section summarizes the key points covered in the book and provides recommendations for further study and development in Visual Prolog.
Whether you are new to programming or an experienced Prolog programmer, “A Beginners’ Guide to Visual Prolog” provides a comprehensive introduction to the language and its applications. With clear explanations and practical examples, this book is an essential resource for anyone looking to learn Visual Prolog.