The "Advanced NextJS WooCommerce with REST API and TailwindCSS" course is designed to help developers build robust and scalable e-commerce websites using NextJS, WooCommerce, and other modern web technologies. The course begins with an introduction to NextJS, a popular React-based framework that offers server-side rendering and other advanced features for building modern web applications. NextJS provides a powerful foundation for building e-commerce websites that require high performance and scalability, and this course covers many advanced topics such as server-side rendering, static site generation, and API integration. The course then moves on to explore WooCommerce, a popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress that provides a wide range of features for managing online stores, such as product management, payment processing, and order fulfillment. You will learn how to integrate WooCommerce with NextJS using the WooCommerce REST API, which provides a flexible and powerful way to access and manage WooCommerce data from a variety of applications and platforms. In addition to NextJS and WooCommerce, this course also covers TailwindCSS, a popular utility-first CSS framework that provides a powerful and flexible way to design and style web applications. You will learn how to use TailwindCSS to build beautiful and responsive e-commerce websites that look great on any device. Throughout the course, you will work on a real-world e-commerce project that demonstrates how to build a modern and scalable online store using NextJS, WooCommerce, and TailwindCSS. You will learn how to design and implement product pages, shopping carts, checkout workflows, and other key features of e-commerce websites. By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge needed to build advanced e-commerce websites using NextJS, WooCommerce, and TailwindCSS. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced developer, this course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the tools and techniques needed to build successful e-commerce websites. on top of React, and it makes it easy to create performance-optimized web apps with automatic code splitting, server-side rendering, and optimized performance. WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed to make it easy to add and manage products, process payments, and handle shipping and tax options on a WordPress website. In this course, you will learn
- How to create a react application with the next.js framework.
- The backend will be in WordPress using WooCommerce Plugin.
- The data will be fetched using REST API.
- For CSS we will use TailwindCSS and we will also learn how to customize it as per our needs.
- We will build:
- Product Page
- Add To Cart.
- All the data will be dynamic fetched from WordPress.
- Pages will also be cached and fresh data will also be updated on a regular basis. So that the data is never stale.
- We will display all the products with their images, price, and discounts with add to cart feature.
- We will take advantage of Next.js Image optimization, and Incremental Static Regeneration.
- Incremental Static (Re)generation and automatic creation of New Static post pages without having to re-build next.js the application.
- Gutenberg styles support
- REST API endpoints.