The AWS DevOps Engineer Learning Plan is a comprehensive course designed to teach participants how to create and manage a DevOps pipeline in AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud environments. This course is designed to help learners acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to design, deploy, and maintain a DevOps pipeline using AWS services. The course covers a wide range of topics, including how to set up infrastructure as code, build automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery. It also explores how to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize your DevOps pipeline using various AWS tools and services. The AWS DevOps Engineer Learning Plan is suitable for anyone looking to improve their knowledge and skills in DevOps practices and how to use AWS services to create a DevOps pipeline. It is particularly relevant for software developers, system administrators, and IT professionals interested in DevOps. The course is structured into different modules, each covering a specific topic related to DevOps and AWS. The modules include:
- AWS Fundamentals: This module provides an overview of AWS and its various services, including EC2, S3, RDS, and IAM.
- Infrastructure as Code: This module teaches how to use AWS CloudFormation to automate infrastructure deployment.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery: This module covers how to use AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, and CodePipeline to automate the software delivery process.
- Monitoring and Logging: This module covers how to use AWS CloudWatch to monitor and log application and infrastructure events.
- Security and Compliance: This module covers how to use AWS Security and Compliance services to secure your infrastructure and comply with regulations.
- Optimization and Troubleshooting: This module covers how to optimize and troubleshoot your AWS infrastructure using various AWS tools and services.